- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: OEM
- Model Number: NOR
- Standard: ISO9001:2008 Approve
- Capacity: 125KHZ,13.56MHZ
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||1. White box: 22 cm x 9 cm x 6cm, 200 pieces/ box, optional a poly bag for one card. Gross weight:1.1 kg /1000 piece(0.76 mm thick) 2. Carton: 52.5 cm x 22.5 cm x 15cm, 15 boxes/ carton. Natural Packaging. Gross weight:16.5 kg/carton 3. Or customize box/ Carton, Gross weight can be calculated as follows: 5.5 kg/ 1000 pieces.|
|Delivery Detail:||5~7 days depend on the craftworks and size for each orde|
SpecificationsDie Cut Colorful Restaurant Vip Card
Die Cut Colorful Printable Restaurant Gold Vip Card
1) Standard: ISO9001:2000
2) Material: PVC, ABS, PS, PET, etc.
3) Size:85.5*54*0.76mm or customized
4) Thickness: 0.2mm-2mm are all available.
5) Shape: Customized shapes are available.
6) MOQ: 500PCS for one design.
7) Lead time: 5-7 days, after the order confirmed.
Here are the choices of features:
1.FULL COLOR printing on both sides of the card
Full color printing with full bleed on both sides of the cards. Additionally, we offer METALLIC SILVER and GOLD ink also at no extra cost (CMYK + Metallic Silver + Metallic Gold).
2.Choice of THICKNESS: 0.30mm, 0.5mm, 0.6mm or 0.76mm
0.76mm is the standard credit card thickness, it's also known as 30mil or CR80. The suggested minimum thickness for a plastic card is 0.3mm. We also offer thicker cards but extra costs will apply.
3.Choice of FINISH:
Soft Matte, Rough Matte (textured) or Traditional Glossy Finish.
4.Choice of TRANSPARENCY:
Opaque, Clear, or Clear Frosted cards.
Opaque cards are regular white cards. Clear cards are glossy, perfectly transparent cards. Clear frosted cards are also transparent plastic cards, however, they have a frosted finish which makes them far more resistant to scratches than glossy clear cards.
5.INDIVIDUALIZATION of cards:
Embossing or Thermal Printing of:
»Numbers / Data
»BARCODES (Barcoding with or without matching numbers below)
We can individualize cards for use with memberships list, data sheets, promo codes, access codes etc. We can also sequentially number cards or number them based on your Excel of text files.
6.WRITABLE STRIPS (PANELS) in any size, shape or number
Writable Panels are available in any size, shape or number (for Signature strips, Data Fields, Notes etc.). You can create a card with multiple small writable fields or you can cover a whole side to make it an area for notes.
7.HOTSTAMPING of aluminum foil
Various colors of foil are available for hotstamping. We offer free hotstamping of SILVER, GOLD or HOLOGRAPHIC foil. Holographic foil is a silver looking foil which shows different shades of color at different angles. Note that hotstamping is recommended for larger shapes and text, not fineprint.
8.MAGNETIC STRIPES (LoCo / HiCo)
We offer three track Low coercivity (LoCo) and High coercivity (HiCo) magnetic stripes. Encoding of tracks is available on track 1, 2 or 3.
These are commonly used to cover surprise gifts, codes, surprise discounts, data, icons etc. The client/user receives the card in the mail, at a store, or event and then gets to simply scratch off the panel to reveal the information. You can include more than one scratch panel on your design, however, too many panels can leave residual "scratch-off" material on your cards.
1. Shipment ways: By air/sea/ courier
2. Order lead time:5-7days depend on the size of your order
1. Price terms: FOB, C&F, CIF
2. Payment Terms: T/T, LC, WESTERN UNION
1. White box: 22 cm x 9 cm x 6cm, 200 pieces/ box, optional a protection bag per card. Gross weight: 1.2 kg /box (0.76 mm thick)
2. Carton: 52.5 cm x 22.5 cm x 15cm, 15 boxes/ carton. Natural Packaging. Gross weight: 18 kg /Carton (0.76 mm thick),
3. Or per customer’s requirement