NTAG® 213 (180 bytes)
NTAG® 215 (504bytes)
NTAG® 216(888 bytes)
NTAG® are registered trademarks of NXP B.V. and are used under license.
Ticketing at Water Resorts
How to get faster feedback from us?
1. Please describe the matter in short in the email subject and add "!".
2. Please add our sales skype or whatspp from email signature to communicate directly.
Need a sample?
1. Samples without printing is free.
2. If you need printed samples with sophisticated printing, a $50-$100 printing fee is required.
3. All the freight cost will be charged. PS: The sample delivery time is about 5-7 days.
What material and glue of RFID tag we have?
Our Inlay are covered in the surface material to form the final label. These are some materials:
1. Coated Paper: Low cost, easy to print on.
2. PET: Waterproof, heatproof, environmental protection.
3. PVC: Waterproof, corrosion resistance, high-temperature resistance.
4. Normal Double-sided adhesive: Robust, widely used, and cheaper than 3M Glue.
5. 3M Glue: Higher cost but strong viscosity, good temperature tolerance & anti-corrosion.
6. Electrostatic adhesive:Electrostatic prevention, high temperature resistance, strong water resistance
What chip should I use? And Inlay?
We have LF, HF and UHF chips with various memory and reading distance. If you are not sure, please inform our sales with project details.
Here are some commonly used chips and inlays for your reference:
1. LF (0-5cm): TK4100 (64 Bit), HitagS256 (256 Bit), EM4305 (512 Bit).
2. HF (0-15cm): N-tag213 (144 Byte), F08 (1K Byte), I CODE SLIX (128 Byte).
3. UHF (1-10m): AlienH3 (96 Bit), Alien H4 (96 Bit), Monza 4D ( 128 Bit).
4. Inlay: AlienH3 9654, AlienH4 9762, Impinj M4QT, Impinj M4E.
Chips are then mounted on different inlays (Antenna etched on PET layer) for achieving different reading distance and angles. Our sales will provide you the most suited inlay if not specified.
What the data can I encode to each Tag?
We can encode different serial numbers, URL/website, Text to each Tag as your request.
What file of printing image should I offer to you?
Design Files of AI, PDF, Corel Draw, Photoshop, CAD format are supported. If no, then send us JPG or BMP, we can design for your confirmation, it takes longer time though.
What about sizes?
All the size and the shape of the final product can be customized as your request. For die-cutting the minimum size should be 4mm bigger than inlay normally.
Can I customize the inlay antenna?
Yes, Our R&D can do customized antenna designing, regarding cost please refer to our sales. Providing samples or design datasheet for your requirement is good to speed up the process