Secure Admission Control
Membership and loyalty programs
Event Acess and Branding
Common Chip Types
Available 125KHz Chip
Available 13.56MHz Chip
MF Classic 1K
MF Classic 4K
MF Plus S 1K
Available 860-960MHz Chip
Other chips also available.
How to get fast feedback from us?
1. Please describe the matter in the email subject and add "!".
2. Please add our skype or whatsapp to communicate directly.
Need a sample?
1. Samples without printing is free.
2. It is about $50-$100 for printed samples
3. Shipping cost is requied, 3-7days arrive you door, depend on where are you from.
What is the material for RFID tag?
Our Inlay are covered in the surface material to form the final label. These are some materials:
1. Coated Paper: Low cost, easy for printing.
2. PET: Waterproof, heatproof, environmental friendly.
3. PVC: Waterproof, corrosion resistance, high-temperature resistance.
4. 3M Glue: expensive but strong viscosity, temperature tolerance & anti-corrosion.
5. Electrostatic adhesive:Electrostatic prevention, high temperature resistance, water-proof
What kinds of data we can encode for you?
We can encode different serial numbers, URL/website, Text to each Tag as your request.
What kinds of artwork for printing should I offer to you?
Design Files of AI, PDF, Corel Draw, Photoshop, CAD format are supported. If you do not have it, send us JPG or BMP, we can design for you, it takes longer time though.
What about sizes?
All the size and the shape of the final product can be customized as your request. For die-cutting the minimum size should be 4mm bigger than inlay normally.
Can I customize the inlay antenna?
Yes, Our R&D can do design antenna for you, regarding the cost please contact our sales.