HF (0-10cm): tag213 (144 Byte), F08 (1K Byte), SLIX (128 Byte).
Secure Admission Control
Membership and loyalty programs
Event Acess and Branding
How to get fast feedback from us?
1. Please describe the matter in the email subject and add "!".
2. Please add our skype or whatsapp to communicate directly.
Need a sample?
1. Samples without printing is free.
2. It is about $50-$100 for printed samples
3. Shipping cost is requied, 3-7days arrive you door, depend on where are you from.
What is the material for RFID tag?
Our Inlay are covered in the surface material to form the final label. These are some materials:
1. Coated Paper: Low cost, easy for printing.
2. PET: Waterproof, heatproof, environmental friendly.
3. PVC: Waterproof, corrosion resistance, high-temperature resistance.
4. 3M Glue: expensive but strong viscosity, temperature tolerance & anti-corrosion.
5. Electrostatic adhesive:Electrostatic prevention, high temperature resistance, water-proof
What chip should I use? And Inlay?
We have LF, HF and UHF chips with various memory and reading distance. If you are not sure, please inform our sales with project details.
Here are some commonly used chips and inlays for your reference:
1. LF (0-5cm): TK4100 (64 Bit), HitagS256 (256 Bit), EM4305 (512 Bit).
2. HF (0-10cm): tag213 (144 Byte), F08 (1K Byte), SLIX (128 Byte).
3. UHF (1-10m): AlienH3 (96 Bit), Alien H4 (96 Bit), Monza 4D ( 128 Bit).
Chips are then mounted on different inlays (Antenna etched on PET layer) for achieving different reading distance and angles. Our sales will provide you the most suited inlay if not specified.
What kinds of data we can encode for you?
We can encode different serial numbers, URL/website, Text to each Tag as your request.
What kinds of artwork for printing should I offer to you?
Design Files of AI, PDF, Corel Draw, Photoshop, CAD format are supported. If you do not have it, send us JPG or BMP, we can design for you, it takes longer time though.
What about sizes?
All the size and the shape of the final product can be customized as your request. For die-cutting the minimum size should be 4mm bigger than inlay normally.
Can I customize the inlay antenna?
Yes, Our R&D can do design antenna for you, regarding the cost please contact our sales.